Call for pricing and discounts on our live courses.
This tower crane operator certification is compliant with the most recent update of the OSHA standard Subpart CC – Cranes and Derricks in Construction and ASME B30.3.
- Trainers & Examiners come from the crane industry
- Training & Testing done any day of the week
- You make one call, we do the rest
- Recognized by OSHA | Accepted by ANSI
Two Day Training w/Testing for Tower Crane Operators
Classroom instruction on crane operator safety
>> Day Two
Schedule with us to come to your location to perform the practical exam on your tower crane.
Material covered in this course:
- OSHA and ASME safety standards
- Crane components recognition
- Crane and load rigging
- Load charts
- Crane setup
- Inspection procedures
- Hand signals & radio communication
We can provide qualification/evaluation testing for your employees on your equipment in addition to this nationally accredited crane operator license prep course for an additional fee. Qualifications of crane operators are mandated by OSHA in addition to certification. Please ask us for more details.
Course Information Request Form
Please provide the following info and a member of our team will be in touch with you soon.