Call for pricing and discounts on our live courses.
This excavators RI license prep course prepares the attendee for successful completion of the Hoisting Engineers’ licensing test under Rhode Island General Laws 28-26-5. These HE licenses are required to operate excavators in Rhode Island.
Before attending this prep class for the excavators RI license, please apply for the corresponding hoisting engineer test first. You can use this form here to do so.
- We can do the whole job at our location or yours
- Trainers & Examiners come from the industry
- Training & Testing done any day of the week
- You make one call, we do the rest
- Recognized by OSHA | Accepted by ANSI
Material covered in this course:
- Proper equipment setup
- Jobsite safety
- Component recognition
- Introduction to Hydraulic Theory
- Inspection parameters
- Standard hand signals
- Safety standards wisdom
- Introduction to excavators
- Excavator safety
Course Information Request Form
Please provide the following info and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.