Call for pricing and discounts on our live courses.
Cranes101 presents our new mobile crane inspection course, the most current and comprehensive course of its kind in the U.S. to certify crane inspectors. This course is best designed for experienced crane operators and mechanics who are interested in becoming the on-site inspectors for their company.
This course is designed to cover the latest revisions of all relevant government and industry standards (OSHA, ASME, and SAE) with regards to how they should be used during crane inspections and creating reports detailing any deficiencies and recommendations.
- How the OSHA, ASME and SAE Standards apply to crane inspections
- Describing crane components
- Confirming the accuracy of a crane computer’s functions
- Step-by-step inspection procedures
- Specific load/proof testing procedures
- Identifying and documenting deficiencies and making recommendations
- Hands-on inspection training
- Identifying accident causes through case studies
- Days 1-3: classroom learning
- Day 4: hands-on training of inspection and load/proof testing procedures
- Day 5: final exam
This class is planned to only be held at our Bellingham, MA location until otherwise announced. Please check our calendar for upcoming dates.
Course Information Request Form
Please provide the following info and a member of our team will be in touch with you.