$495 per person (1 day class)
Cranes101 presents our new MEWP inspection course. This course is best designed for experienced operators and mechanics who are interested in becoming the on-site inspectors for their company.
This course is designed to cover the latest revisions of all relevant government and industry standards (OSHA 1910.67 and ANSI A92.24) with regards to how they should be used during inspections and creating reports detailing any deficiencies and recommendations.
- How the OSHA and ANSI Standards apply to inspections
- Different types of MEWPs and their features
- Step-by-step inspection procedures
- Identifying and documenting deficiencies and making recommendations
- Hands-on inspection training
This class is planned to only be held at our Bellingham, MA location until otherwise announced. Please check our calendar for upcoming dates. Or contact us for a special session.
Course Information Request Form
Please provide the following info and a member of our team will be in touch with you.