Call for pricing and discounts on our live courses.
This lattice boom truck operator certification is compliant with the most recent update of the OSHA standard Subpart CC – Cranes and Derricks in Construction and ASME B30.5.
- We can do the whole job at our location or yours
- Trainers & Examiners come from the crane industry
- Training & Testing done any day of the week
- You make one call, we do the rest
- Recognized by OSHA | Accepted by ANSI
Three Day Training w/Testing for Lattice Boom Truck Operators
>>Days One and Two:
Classroom instruction on crane operator safety
>> Day Three
Written/computer testing as well as a practical exam.
Material covered in this course:
- OSHA and ASME safety standards
- Crane components recognition
- Crane and load rigging
- Load charts
- Crane setup
- Inspection procedures
- Hand signals
We can provide qualification/evaluation testing for your employees on your equipment in addition to this operator safety course for an additional fee. Qualifications of crane operators are mandated by OSHA in addition to certification. Please ask us for more details.
Course Information Request Form
Please provide the following info and a member of our team will be in touch with you soon.