Looking for a profitable and flexible part time job? Have you operated heavy equipment? Are you a former crane operator?
Cranes101 is hiring! We have just celebrated our 20th anniversary and business is growing! We are looking for energetic and knowledgeable individuals who have experience operating mobile cranes, bucket trucks, aerial lifts, excavators, forklifts and more. We will provide additional training and certifications as needed.
We are in MA, but you don’t have to be! Ideal candidates will work as contractors, set their own schedule and be willing to travel. Any licenses and certifications to operate equipment based on the state you reside in is a bonus!
- Will perform classroom instruction, field-based skills training, and/or may provide technical assistance in a specialty area
- Will use a variety of media to present course material
- Will perform skill assessments/practical examinations in the field and provide written examinations online and/or paper
- Ensure class documentation is completed and returned in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensures safety of students in the field
- Prior heavy equipment operating experience
- Basic computer literacy (MS Office; email; Internet)
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and possess good time management skills
Compensation will be on a daily rate plus expenses.
Please email your interest to email@example.com or call us at 508-966-4100.