Call for pricing and discounts on our live courses.
This fall protection safety training and certification is compliant with the OSHA standards 1910.140 – Personal fall protection systems, 1910.502 – Fall protection systems criteria and practices, and ANSI/ASSE Z359.11 – Safety Requirements for Full Body Harnesses.
- We can do the whole job at our location or yours
- Learning Accommodation exams available
- Trainers & Examiners come from the industry
- Training & Testing done any day of the week
- You make one call, we do the rest
- Recognized by OSHA | Accepted by ANSI
This fall protection for utilities safety training course is a focused operations and safety training course.
Certificate is awarded by Cranes 101.
Material covered in this course:
- Proper body harness donning instructions
- Daily inspections of body harnesses
- ANSI and OSHA standards
- Proper care and maintenance
- Fall protection
- Suspension trauma
- Basic emergency procedures
Course Information Request Form
Please provide the following info and a member of our team will be in touch with you.