- This event has passed.
Mobile Crane Inspection Course – Bellingham MA – OPEN
June 22 @ 8:00 am - June 26 @ 4:00 pm
Cranes101 presents our new mobile crane inspection course, the most current and comprehensive course of its kind in the US to certify crane inspectors. This course is best designed for experienced crane operators and mechanics who are interested in becoming the on-site inspectors for their company.
This 5 day class is designed to cover the latest revisions of all relevant government and industry standards (OSHA, ASME, and SAE) with regards to how they should be used during crane inspections and creating reports detailing any deficiencies and recommendations.
- How the OSHA, ASME and SAE standards apply to crane inspections
- Describing crane components
- Confirming the accuracy of a crane computer’s functions
- Step-by-step inspection procedures
- Specific load/proof testing procedures
- Identifying and documenting deficiencies and making recommendations
- Hands-on inspection training
- Identifying accident causes through case studies
- Days 1-3: classroom learning
- Day 4: hands-on training of inspection and load/proof testing procedures
- Day 5: final exam
This class is planned to only be held at our Bellingham, MA location until otherwise announced.
Use this form below to request more information. One of our staff will be in contact with you soon.