Customized 4 day Class – Mobile Crane Nationally Accredited Certificate Program – MAINE DOT – Scarborough ME – CLOSED
December 6 @ 8:00 am - December 9 @ 4:00 pm
These all mobile crane nationally accredited certificate courses are NCCER/OSHA/ANSI approved programs for licensing crane operators. Crane operators must be licensed to operate per OSHA Subpart CC.
For more information as to the content of this class, please view the descriptions here. The list below shows the types of cranes this course can cover, depending on what the students operate on the job. Please specify what type of crane you will be operating when you pre-register, if possible.
- Fixed/rotating boom trucks
- Telescopic boom truck/rough terrain crane/all terrain crane
- Lattice boom cranes
TCIA Members save 10% and will earn 21CTSP CEU’s when the course is completed.
If you are a member of the ISA, our training is certified for the following:
8 Practice – 8 Management – 16 Climber Specialist
16 Certified Arborist – 16 Utility Specialist
16 Municipal Specialist – 16 Aerial Lift
- Classroom instruction on crane operator safety
- Classroom instruction on crane operator safety followed by practical exams for seasoned operators
- Review followed by written exam for all; basic crane training for new operators
- Practical exam review and prep followed by practical exams for new operators
Both the written and the practical examinations must be passed with a score of 80 or higher before a nationally accredited crane operator license can be granted.
Use this form below to request more information. One of our staff will be in contact with you soon.