- This event has passed.
Bucket Truck Inspection Class – Crane-Works
May 16 @ 8:00 am - May 17 @ 5:00 pm
This two day course is designed to cover the latest revisions of all relevant government and industry standards (OSHA 1910.67,1910.269, and ANSI A92.2) along with manufacturer’s requirements with regards to how they should be used during bucket truck inspections and creating reports detailing any deficiencies and recommendations.
- How the OSHA and ANSI standards apply to inspections
- Describing bucket truck components
- Step-by-step inspection procedures
- Identifying and documenting deficiencies and making recommendations
- Responsibilities and rights
- Hands-on inspection training
Course Information Request Form
Please provide the following info and a member of our team will be in touch with you.