What are the Benefits of Nationally Accredited Crane Operator Training with Cranes 101?
We are here to provide the most cost-effective, straightforward, concise, and hassle-free nationally accredited crane operator training available! After successfully completing the course, participants will be sent a photo ID as their crane operator license. Licenses are valid for 5 years.
We administer NCCER exams, which are accredited by ANSI and accepted under the OSHA standards.
- We conduct training at your location or ours.
- We do not need a pre-inspection of your location.
- Classes can be scheduled with us easily and conveniently.
- Students do not have to sign up 4 weeks ahead of time.
- Testing location is onsite where the class is held.
- Testing location for the practical exam and written exam need NO pre-approval.
- We test YOU on YOUR crane.
- Your crane does not need to be pre-approved.
- Practical exams are done with road cones and targets.
- Our practical exam allows you more time than others. Ask yourself, which is more important speed or safety? With experience, speed and productivity will pick up.
- We train you on multiple different load charts, not just one.
- The final exam allows you 3 hours to complete, while others only allow 1 ½ hours.
- Both the practical exam and final exam happen on the same day.
- Results of the practical and final exam are instantaneous and posted on our portal.
- Licenses can be processed and mailed within 7 days turnaround time.
- We run our Mobile Crane Operator Training Course from start to finish in just 3 days.
- NO penalty for incorrect or missing information on application forms.
- NO penalty if your credit card does not go through.
- NO hidden fees!
- We have a very lenient cancellation policy.
- All our trainers have more than 2 decades of experience.
- Over 98% of the students who take our intensive course pass the very first time!
See what one of our satisfied students had to say:
“I was real nervous about taking the crane licensing class and test. My income depends on my ability to run cranes.
I want to thank you and the staff at Cranes101 for the most pleasant experience in getting licensed to run our cranes. Your program is so precise and your trainer is so knowledgeable and friendly that I breezed right through the course.
I love the fact that you have the entire testing process in the same location as the classroom, it’s like one stop shopping. It made the process downright pleasant.
The icing on the cake is I got my certificate in the mail today. I just took the test two days ago!!!! I couldn’t be happier.”