What are the Benefits of Nationally Accredited Crane Operator Training with Cranes 101?
- We conduct training at your location or ours.
- We do not need a pre-inspection of your location.
- Classes can be scheduled with us easily and conveniently.
- Students do not have to sign up 4 weeks ahead of time.
- Testing location is onsite where the class is held.
- Testing location for the practical exam and written exam need NO pre-approval.
- We test YOU on YOUR crane.
- Your crane does not need to be pre-approved.
- Practical exams are done with road cones and targets.
- Our practical exam allows you more time than others. Ask yourself, which is more important speed or safety? With experience, speed and productivity will pick up.
- We train you on multiple different load charts, not just one.
- The final exam allows you 3 hours to complete, while others only allow 1 ½ hours.
- Both the practical exam and final exam happen on the same day.
- Results of the practical and final exam are instantaneous and posted on our portal.
- Licenses can be processed and mailed within 7 days turnaround time.
- We run our Mobile Crane Operator Training Course from start to finish in just 3 days.
- NO penalty for incorrect or missing information on application forms.
- NO penalty if your credit card does not go through.
- We have NO hidden fees!
- We have a very lenient cancellation policy. Just contact us and we
- All our trainers have more than 2 decades of experience.
- Over 98% of the students who take our intensive course pass the very first time!
If your training does not give you all this, then what are you waiting for?
We are here to provide the most cost-effective, straightforward, concise, and hassle-free training available!
After successfully completing the course, participants will be sent a photo ID as their crane operator license. Licenses are valid for 5 years.
See our courses below for more information.