This concrete pumps MA continuing ed course provides the credits needed to extend the 4D Hoisting Engineers’ license under the 520 CMR 6.00 Hoisting Machinery law. These HE licenses are required to operate concrete pumps in Massachusetts, and need to be extended every two years.
Need other license classes? See what we offer here.
- We can do the whole job at our location or yours
- Learning Accommodation exams available
- Trainers & Examiners come from the crane industry
- Training & Testing done any day of the week
- You make one call, we do the rest
- Recognized by OSHA | Accepted by ANSI
Material covered in this course:
- Massachusetts Regulations
- Proper equipment setup
- Jobsite safety
- Component recognition
- Introduction to Hydraulic Theory
- Inspection Parameters
- Trench Safety
- Dig Safe Parameters
Take it online now!
Prefer to be in a classroom?
Course Information Request Form
Please provide the following info and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.