Call for pricing and discounts on our live courses.
Cranes101 now offers this bucket truck inspection course. This course is best designed for experienced operators and mechanics who are interested in becoming the on-site inspectors for their company.
This course is designed to cover the latest revisions of all relevant government and industry standards (OSHA 1910.67,1910.269, and ANSI A92.2) along with manufacturer’s requirements with regards to how they should be used during bucket truck inspections and creating reports detailing any deficiencies and recommendations.
- How the OSHA and ANSI standards apply to inspections
- Describing bucket truck components
- Step-by-step inspection procedures
- Identifying and documenting deficiencies and making recommendations
- Responsibilities and rights
- Hands-on inspection training
- How the OSHA and ASME Standards apply to dielectric testing
- Describing aerial device components
- Step-by-step procedures on conducting dielectric tests using a HiPot
- Interpreting dielectric test results
- Hands-on training and practice
- Day 1: classroom learning
- Day 2: hands-on training of inspection procedures & final exam
This class is planned to only be held at our Bellingham, MA location until otherwise announced. Please check our calendar for upcoming dates. Or contact us to schedule your own special session.
Course Information Request Form
Please provide the following info and a member of our team will be in touch with you.