$355 per person (4-6 hour class)
This signal person rigger certification course is compliant with the most recent updates of OSHA Subpart CC.
- We can do the whole job at our location or yours
- Learning Accommodation exams available
- Trainers & Examiners come from the crane industry
- Training & Testing done any day of the week
- You make one call, we do the rest
- Recognized by OSHA | Accepted by ANSI
A certificate of training as well as a ID card are awarded by Cranes101.
Signal Person / Rigger Course
This signal person rigger certification course is a focused operations and safety training designed for operators and ground workers. It is an excellent course for people just getting started in the industry.
Material covered in this course:
- Proper use of the ANSI hand signals
- Proper rigging techniques
- Crane characteristics and dynamics
- Signal person requirements per OSHA
- Working near power lines
- Wire rope and chain design
- Rigging component identification
- Mathematical calculations
- Sling selection
- Rigging inspection
- Voice signals
- Crane limitations
Need a more convienient option? Take our Signal Person Rigger Course online!
Course Information Request Form
Please provide the following info and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.