- This event has passed.
Signal Person/Rigger – New Bedford – Closed
February 21, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
This live signalperson rigger certification course covers:
- Rigging component identification
- Mathematical calculations
- Sling selection
- Rigging inspection
- Wire rope and chain design
- Proper rigging techniques
- Proper use of the ANSI hand signals
- Crane limitations
- Crane characteristics and dynamics
- Signalperson requirements per OSHA 1926.1419-1926.1422
- Working near power lines
- Voice signals
This training meets the requirements mandated in OSHA 1926.1419 through
1926.1422 and 1926.1428, and ANSI/ASME B30 standards.
For more information as to the content of this class, please view the descriptions here.
- 6 to 8 hour course
Participants will receive a card certifying that they have successfully completed this training that they should carry on the job-site.
Use this form below to request more information about our signalperson/rigger course. One of our staff will be in contact with you soon.