Mobile Crane Inspection Class – Bellingham, MA – Open
August 10 @ 8:00 am - August 14 @ 5:00 pm$1,495
Our mobile crane inspection class, the most current and comprehensive course of its kind in the U.S., is designed for crane operators and mechanics who also need to inspect their company’s equipment in accordance with OSHA and ASME guidelines.
Having regular crane inspections is vital to keeping compliant with OSHA standards, increasing safety on-site, and lowering liability in the case of an accident.
Attendees who successfully complete the course will receive mobile crane inspection certification from Cranes101.
This class will cover in-depth the following topics:
- How the OSHA, ASME and SAE Standards apply to crane inspections
- Describing crane components
- Confirming the accuracy of a crane computer’s functions
- Step-by-step inspection procedures
- Specific load/proof testing procedures
- Identifying and documenting deficiencies and making recommendations
- Hands-on inspection training
- Identifying accident causes through case studies
- Days 1-3: classroom learning
- Day 4: hands-on training of inspection and load/proof testing procedures
- Day 5: final exam
Use this form below to pre-register for this mobile crane inspection course or request more information. One of our staff will be in contact with you soon.