$355 per person (4-6 hour class)
This bucket truck safety training and certification is compliant with OSHA standards 1910.67 and 1910.269 as well as ANSI A92.2.
- We can do the whole job at our location or yours
- Learning Accommodation exams available
- Trainers & Examiners come from the industry
- Training & Testing done any day of the week
- You make one call, we do the rest
- Recognized by OSHA | Accepted by ANSI
This bucket truck operator safety course is focused operations and safety training for operators.
Certificate is awarded by Cranes 101.
We can provide qualification/evaluation testing for your employees on your equipment in addition to this operator safety course for an additional fee. Qualifications of operators are generally mandated by OSHA in addition to certification. Please ask us for more details.
Material covered in this course:
- Bucket truck setup
- The mechanics of the bucket truck
- Daily inspections
- Working near electricity
- ANSI and OSHA standards
- Proper harness/belt configurations
- Emergency procedures
- Proper care and maintenance
- Suspension trauma
This course is TCIA approved for 6.5 CTSP CEUs. If you are a TCIA member arborist, please let us know.
Course Information Request Form
Please provide the following info and a member of our team will be in touch with you.